Monday, February 15, 2016

Choices, choices.


Hello my darling audience. Let's ignore the gap between this post and my last one, ok?

Moving on, I have a proposal for you all of you who read this blog. Lately, I have had ideas for blog posts but cannot decide about which ones to write. Such a hard life, yes.

This is where you guys come in. There is a poll below that will enable you to decide which game will be featured as the topic in my next post. I'll gather the results at the end of nine days, giving everyone plenty of time to vote.

Now, this will not be an every post thing. I thought that I might try it out though, give you, my audience, a choice in the matter. That way, everyone wins. Plus, I'll probably write the other posts later, unless they do not have any votes. Then, meh, screw 'em.

Please, choose wisely. Or don't, it's your choice audience!



Which Game, Which Game?

Chrono Trigger
Undertale
Pokemon Blue
quizs

No comments :

Post a Comment